Oliver Napoleon Hill (born October 26, 1883 – November 8, 1970) was an American author. He is known best for his book Think and Grow Rich (1937) which is among the 10 best selling personal development books of all time.
Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
Books he has written
- The Law of Success (1928)
- The Magic Ladder to Success (1930)
- Think and Grow Rich (1937)
- Outwitting the Devil (1938)
- How to Sell Your Way Through Life (1939)
- The Master-Key to Riches (1945)
- How to Raise Your Own Salary (1953)
- Success Through a Positive Mental Attitude (with W. Clement Stone) (1959)
- Grow Rich!: With Peace of Mind (1967)
- Succeed and Grow Rich Through Persuasion (1970)
- You Can Work Your Own Miracles (1971)