For when you want to write something but don’t know what to write.
“Writing by hand in a journal, is the key that unlocks the mind. While you journal you have to focus on listening to your thoughts so you can hear them clearly enough to write them down. When done in a positive way, journalling is a great way to gain clarity and develop a sense of inner peace.
Your thoughts play a key role in determining the way you handle everything in life so it is a good idea to understand the way your mind thinks. Any thoughts that do not support you can be brought to the surface and addressed.
Journalling is often as easy as sitting with plain paper with a pen in hand but for those times when you do not know where to begin, asking questions that inspire you, can help direct your thoughts in uplifting your mood and directing you to have a successful day.
“A personal journal is an ideal environment in which to become. It is a perfect place for you to think, feel, discover, expand, remember, and dream.” Brad Wilcox
Here are 10 uplifting questions which you can choose from to start you off.
- What am I looking forward to today?
- What will I do today to help me reach my weekly goal?
- Who can I express my gratitude to today and what will I say?
- What new thing can I try for the first time today?
- What one thing can I do to become healthier?
- How will I set a great example today?
- What is my inspiration for today?
- What can I do today that I couldn’t do last week?
- What mindset do I want to create and maintain today?
- Which relationships can I nurture today and why?